to the Brontes Guest House Web Site
The Brontes Guest House is a warm and friendly place to stay when visiting Scarborough and the surrounding areas, such as Whitby, York Bridlington, Filey and the North Yorkshire Moors, which is excellent for short break, long break, seaside and country holidays.
Our Bed & Breakfast is situated in the North Bay area of Scarborough Indoor Swimming Pool and the Sealife Centre and we are within easy walking distance of the town centre and many other facilities that Scarborough has to offer, including theatres, cinema's, bowling and casino's.
On arrival you will find a warm and pleasant welcome waiting for you at Brontes Guesthouse. Our aim is to provide all the comforts of home and a warm and friendly atmosphere.
Brontes bedrooms, including our family, rooms are all ensuite, all of which are equipped with a colour television with Freeview channels and a DVD plus tea & coffee making facilities.
We also offer a wireless (Wifi) laptop connection for internet users.
No Single sex groups
Contractors please ring for special rates
Other facilities include:
- Full English breakfast and choice of breakfast menu
- Complimentary toiletries in all rooms
- Centrally heated throughout
- Special rates in the winter
- DVD and Freeview Channels in all rooms
For further information about the Guest House or to enquire about room availabilty, please feel free to contact us.
Check in time from 4pm - 8pm
- A two bedroomed cottage in Scarborough old town, within minutes walking distance of Scarborough town centre, beaches and castle.
- Fully renovated in Spring 2013 with new kitchen and appliances, new bathroom, large 7m x 6m decked patio.
- 32" TV - all mod cons, tastefully furnished and decorated Sea views from top floor window.
- Tariff starts at £350 in low season. Contact us at Brontes for further information on 01723 362934